Carrot Cake. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs My fiance LOVES carrot cake, and yesterday was his birthday so I decided to look for a carrot cake recipe.
Says that it rivals his favorite carrot cake recipe. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, oil, carrots and vanilla; beat until combined. You can cook Carrot Cake using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake
- You need of Batter.
- It’s 3 of cups. grated carrots.
- It’s 2 of cups. sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Mazola oil.
- It’s 4 of eggs (unbeaten).
- Prepare 3 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of cups. sifted flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts chopped.
- It’s of Frosting.
- It’s 1 Tbs. of butter.
- You need 1 of large package. Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts for garnish.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla.
Different from traditional carrot cakes, this cake is extremely moist and flavorful and is topped with a buttermilk glaze while still warm. Try it and I think you will agree that it is the best!! In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
Carrot Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grate carrots. squeeze out all liquid using a cheesecloth or clean dish towel..
- In a large mixing bowl, mix carrots, sugar, and oil. Next, beat in eggs. Lastly, mix in dry ingredients..
- Bake for 50 minutes – 1 hour at 350 degrees..
- Frosting: Mix softened butter, vanilla, and cream cheese. Gradually add powdered sugar. Frost cake. Add nuts on top..
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. I like using all-purpose flour, but you can substitute some of the all-purpose flour for whole wheat or white whole wheat flour. For a gluten-free carrot cake, swap the flour for your favorite gluten-free flour blend. Baking soda helps the cake to rise. Salt, cinnamon, and vanilla extract make the cake taste amazing.