Ray's' Carrot Cake Scones.
You can cook Ray's' Carrot Cake Scones using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Carrot Cake Scones
- You need 1 box of Carrot Cake Mix.
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground cloves.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 cup of ap flour.
- It’s 1 stick of chopped cold butter.
- It’s of sugar drizzle: optional.
- You need 5 tbsp of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
Ray's' Carrot Cake Scones step by step
- preheat oven to 400 and parchment line a baking sheet.
- add cake mix, carrots, sugar spices 2 cups flour, and cubed butter to a large bowl. I corporate butter using a pastry cutter or you can use your hand in crumble butter into cake mix. Make a well in center add in milk incorporate makeing a dough. Slowly add in last cup of flour in incorporate till you get a dough..
- lightly flour counter and roll out dough to desired thickness. cut with a knife. Add to baking sheet bake 25min..
- sugar drizzle: combine powder sugar & water mix well drizzle on top if desired.