Banana carrot cake. This carrot cake does not have a cream cheese frosting. I have not had this yet, but my hubby says it's wonderful. He says that he can't taste the bananas in the cake, but it's been years since he's had it.
Carrot Cake Cupcakes With Coconut Whipped Cream Frosting In a large bowl, stir together butter and sugars until combined. Carrot Cake with Bananas and Coconut. You can have Banana carrot cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana carrot cake
- You need 250 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 of very ripe bananas.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 100 g of sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbs of baking soda.
- It’s 1.5 tbs of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vanilla essence.
- It’s 150 g of carrots.
- It’s 1 tbs of cinnamon.
This carrot cake recipe is made extra-special with maraschino cherries, chopped nuts, coconut, and mashed bananas. This low fat carrot banana cake or loaf combines two of my favourites: carrot cake and banana bread. This isn't as sweet and decadent as a carrot cake, and calls for far less oil or butter. A deliciously moist carrot cake, perfect with a strong cup of tea and a good book!
Banana carrot cake instructions
- Add cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda to the flour and sift in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mash the bananas with a folk and add the other ingredients one by one mixing well (eggs, sugar, vegetable oil and vanilla essence) in that order.
- Add the dry mixture and beat thoroughly..add grated carrots and mix lightly.
- Preheat the oven at 180°c for 10 minutes..pour into the prepared baking tin and bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the tin for a few minutes then turn out onto a wire rack.
Carrot Cake Banana Bread with Thick Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting. Carrot Apple Bread – Carrot cake with apples added and baked as a bread so it's healthier! It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.