Vegan Lentil bread.
You can have Vegan Lentil bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Lentil bread
- Prepare 1 cup of split red lentils.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried herbs.
- Prepare tin of Oil for greasing the.
Vegan Lentil bread step by step
- Put the lentils & water in a large jug & blend with hand blender till more or less smooth, add garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper and blend.
- Stir in the herbs.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C fan/200degreesC -oil the tin (I use a 8” square brownie pan) and place in oven.
- Once the pan has become hot (after about 10mins) take it out and pour in the lentil batter, tilt it round so that the batter is spread into all corners, you might need to push it round with a spoon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. The bread should be firm in the middle- a knife coming out clean, and it will have shrunk slightly from the edges. Cut into 9 squares and lift out of the tin with a pallet knife. Serve – yummmmmmmm (they will also keep in a box for a few days)..