Banana Bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
An hour of waiting while your. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. You can have Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 120 g of egg (2*60g).
- Prepare 80 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 240 g of mashed ripe banana.
- You need 200 g of bread flour, sifted.
- Prepare 40 g of Cake flour, sifted.
- You need 8 g of baking soda.
- Prepare 80 g of melted butter.
- Prepare 40 g of oil.
- It’s 80 g of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tbs of Rum.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home.
Banana Bread step by step
- Grease and flour 8 nonstick rectangle carbon steel muffin pan (5.5*9cm) or 8*5 inch loaf pan..
- Preheat the oven at 170oC..
- Mix dry ingredients: flours, baking soda and salt..
- In a large bowl mix wet ingredients: egg, sugar, rum, melted butter, oil, banana, condensed milk, until combined. Combine the dry into the wet, 1/3 at a time, being careful not to over mix! (Or you will have tough bread!).
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. If bread starts to brown too much on the top, cover with foil and continue to bake until cooked through..
- Cool on rack..
- Slice into thick slices and serve..
- Note: You can add 40g of bittersweet chocolate, and 40g of Pecans or Walnuts after mixing flour for another choice..
If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better. Banana bread is actually a bit of a misnomer as it's made with a baking soda-leavened batter, not a yeast-leavened dough.