Barbecue Bison Meatloaf.
You can have Barbecue Bison Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Bison Meatloaf
- It’s 1 lb of ground bison.
- You need 2 tbsp of Your favorite BBQ sauce.
- You need 1/2 of sweet onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of raw egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper, to taste.
Barbecue Bison Meatloaf instructions
- Mix together, by hand, all ingredients in a bowl..
- Form meatloaf into a football shape. Place in a baking dish sprayed with cooking oil. If desired, spread additional tablespoon of barbecue sauce over the top of the meatloaf before baking..
- Bake in a 350°F oven for about 1 hour, or until internal temperature of meat reaches 160°F. Note: bison meat is much leaner and healthier for you than regular beef and is so unbelievably delicious! Best served with garlic rosemary mashed potatoes!.