You can cook Mocha Blondies using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mocha Blondies
- Prepare 1 box of yellow or white cake mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of instant coffee crystals.
- It’s 1/3 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of room temp butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of bittersweet choclate chips.
- It’s 1 of cooking spray.
- It’s 1 of FOR FROSTING.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of room temp butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of bitter sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 3 oz of pkg cream cheese at room temp.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of instant coffee crystals.
- It’s 3 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
Mocha Blondies step by step
- Preheat oven 325°F.
- line 9" square baking pan with tin foil with an over-hang of about 2" * to pull cake out of pan with* spray foil with cooking spray.
- dissolve 1 1/2 tblsp coffee crystals in 1/3 cup hot water.
- on medium speed beat cake mix, butter, egg and coffee mixture until smooth.
- stir in 1 cup bittersweet chips.
- spread in prepared pan, bake 40 – 45 min or until tooth pick comes out clean cool completely.
- For FROSTING.
- in glass bowl microwave 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips until melted and smooth.
- dissolve 1 1/2 tblsp coffee crystals and cinnamon in 2 tblsps milk.
- on medium speed beat cream cheese and 2 tblsps butter until blended.
- gradually beat in powdered sugar, then add coffee mixture and melted chocolate, beat until light and fluffy.
- using foil lift from pan, peel off foil, plate and frost.