Carrot cake. I've tried many carrot cakes, and this is my favorite recipe. I feel like carrot cake is a dessert most people tend to only make around Easter. But honestly, carrot cake is such an incredible dessert and I think it should be enjoyed all year long.
It wasn't until recently that we realized just how much we love carrot cake. This truly is the best carrot cake recipe! It's perfectly moist and delicious, made with lots of fresh carrots, and topped with the most heavenly cream cheese frosting. You can cook Carrot cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot cake
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 2 of tea vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 of tea baking soda.
- It’s 2 of tea baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 of tea salt.
- You need 2 of tea ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 cups of grated carrots.
- You need of Pecans and raisins optional.
This carrot cake cake sets the standard for carrot cakes everywhere. It's deeply moist and filled with toasted pecans. Carrot cake is cake that contains carrots mixed into the batter. Most modern carrot cake recipes have a white cream cheese frosting.
Carrot cake step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350°C.
- In large bowel beat together eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Fold in carrots opt also pecans and raisins.
- Put in 9×13 baking dish for 40 to 50 min..
- When cool frost with cream cheese frosting.
Sometimes pecans, pineapple, and shredded coconut is added in the mix. The origins of carrot cake are disputed. Spoon ¼ of the icing on top and spread in an even layer. For the full Carrot Cake Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste. Whether you want a carrot cake that's dense, moist and full of spice and nuts, or you like Try Rachel Allen's easiest carrot cake loaf for afternoon tea, Dan Lepard's carrot cake cupcakes for Easter, or.