Banana Bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
An hour of waiting while your. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. You can cook Banana Bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of gradulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of gradulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 f.
- Mix sugar, brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg together well.
- In a separate bowl mix egg, vanilla, melted butter, bananas together well.
- Mix both bowls together very well.
- Grease a bread pan.
- Pour batter in pan, spread even.
- Bake 40 to 60 minutes (each oven takes different and the higher elevation requires less time so since I am in the mountain range, it is a bit less time for me than others).
If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better. Banana bread is actually a bit of a misnomer as it's made with a baking soda-leavened batter, not a yeast-leavened dough.