Instant Pot Pulled Pork. Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Transfer cooked meat to a plate. With the Instant Pot, it's no longer an all-day affair to cook up a batch of ultra-tender saucy pulled pork.
Mix the smoked paprika, brown sugar, chile powder, dried mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. When ready, drizzle with desired BBQ sauce (we recommend Stubb's!) and serve with slaw, pickles and brioche buns. The Instant Pot pulled pork recipe makes perfectly juicy and tender BBQ pulled pork in a fraction of the time as grilling or slow roasting. You can cook Instant Pot Pulled Pork using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- It’s 1 of 1-2 lbs pork butt.
- It’s of Pork dry rub.
- Prepare of Liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 can of coca cola.
- It’s 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 of large bottle of BBQ sauce.
We share all of the tips and tricks to making succulent pulled pork, whether. This Instant Pot Pulled Pork is so easy, delicious, and takes less than half the time to make- start to finish- than making it in the oven! Instant Pot Pulled Pork is seasoned to perfection, and mouthwateringly tender! Instant pot pulled pork is insanely quick and makes the best, most juicy and fall apart tender pork of all other cooking methods.
Instant Pot Pulled Pork step by step
- Pour some liquid smoke on the pork but then add a generous amount of dry rub on all sides of pork butt, wrap in foil/plastic baggie and refrigerate overnight..
- In a bowl combine 1 half bottle of BBQ sauce, the coca cola and the apple cider vinegar..
- Cut pork but into 3 pieces to fit in bottom of instant pot..
- Select sautee/brown function on instant pot. When done warming up add the pork butt and brown on both sides for 2 minutes each. (When done select stop on instant pot.).
- Add BBQ mixture in bowl to the instant pot over pork butt..
- Select the no steam/pressure cook nozzle. On instant pot lid..
- Seal the top in the locked position and select the meat function, make sure on high setting and adjust timer to 40 minutes..
Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and whisk together. Add pork roast chunks to rub mix and coat well. Combine the soda or vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, molasses, and Worcestershire sauce together. Rub the seasoning into the pork, ensuring that you cover it completely to make a nice bark. Pulled pork is a barbecue dish that's popular in the United States.