Banana Bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
An hour of waiting while your. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. You can have Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter (cooled) *plus 1 tablespoon (to butter pan.).
- It’s 3 of or 4 ripe bananas.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of AP flour.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home.
Banana Bread step by step
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350°F. Butter pan or line muffin pan with liners if you're going to use them..
- Put first 7 ingredients in blender..
- Blend until smooth..
- Put flour in bowl. (If you are adding nuts or chips put them in the flour now and mix them around. The flour will coat them and keep them from sinking to the bottom of the pan.).
- Mix blended ingredients into flour..
- Mix until smooth..
- Pour in to buttered pan.(or buttered muffin pan or muffin pan lined with cupcake liners.).
- Bake for 1 hour (start checking for doneness by inserting a toothpick into center after 50 minutes.) *If you're making muffins they won't take as long to bake so start checking after 20 min.*.
- Remove from oven on to cooling rack for 5 minutes..
- Remove pan and cool on rack for 1 hour. (Hardest part!).
- Caramel can be added after the bread has been removed from pan..
If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better. Banana bread is actually a bit of a misnomer as it's made with a baking soda-leavened batter, not a yeast-leavened dough.