Instant pot boiled Cajun Peanuts. These Instant Pot boiled peanuts have an interesting dill flavor that combines perfectly with cajun spice. I don't think everyone even knows what boiled peanuts are. Creative Cajun Cooking's Seafood Boil "Boiled Peanuts are just amazing!" Oooooohh, now that's out the bag.
They are unique in taste and texture, and You can make the Instant Pot Boiled Recipe when you are in a hurry. Make the Stovetop Boiled Peanuts when you plan to hang around the house all day. Using your Instant Pot® to make boiled peanuts cuts down the prep time significantly, and is mostly hands-off! You can cook Instant pot boiled Cajun Peanuts using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant pot boiled Cajun Peanuts
- Prepare 2 lbs of (green/raw) peanuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Kosher sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tony seasoning.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 (48 oz) of beef both or chicken.
Place water, peanuts, salt, Creole seasoning, and liquid crab boil in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and stir to combine. Southern Boiled Peanuts aren't your ordinary peanuts. These are a lovely, salty treat packed with flavor, are soft to the chew and are just fun to eat. Then, transfer them to the Instant Pot and add salt, cajun seasoning and crushed red pepper flakes (if you want it spicy)… …and Zatartain's (if you.
Instant pot boiled Cajun Peanuts step by step
- This is made for over the night, so start it when you go to bed..
- Add peanut and all ingredients, give it a good mix. Make sure the peanuts are covered with liquid and are floating, you can just add water if needed…. and don’t go over the fill line in the pot. You may have to use less peanuts depending on the pressure cooker or instant pot you are using..
- Cook on hi for 1 hr with a natural release, leave on for over night it will go in to keep warm..
- When checking on them they next day, see if they are done, every peanut is different from what I hear.. if they are not done, add 30 more mins on hi with a natural release….. (I added the 30, mins the next day, I checked them out gave them a good mix added some water if needed, and cooked for 30 or mins.).
- Notes- using chicken broth or beef, you will have a different flavor, I plan on trying them both and seeing what one I like better..
- Cheap way – use water not broth, I used water only, and half of the bottle of seasoning, and use table salt 🧂. (peanuts was 1.98 at Walmart, seasoning was 1.57 I think).
- This made me a little nervous 😬 on making them, I went to the website and seen their recipes they had one for boiled ones, this is why it’s cooked for overnight! And cooked an extra 30 minutes in the morning, I used a ninja foodie to make this in and it did stay on warm after the pressure released naturally and stayed on a over night, Iam unsure of other pressure cookers and instant pots….. before making please read on food safety if you never made raw peanuts/ boiled peanuts…..
Instant Pot boiled peanuts are a salty southern snack you can enjoy at home! You can also make Instant Pot Cajun boiled peanuts, if you like to take a walk on the spicy side! At the recommendation of some of my readers, I also made Instant Pot Hawaiian boiled peanuts, which were totally new to. Instant Pot Boiled Peanuts southern style is an amazing easy instant pot snack recipe. These instant pot cajun boiled peanuts taste so good with chilled beer and makes a great healthy party snack.