Banana Bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
An hour of waiting while your. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. You can cook Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 3 of each Ripe Bananas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Melted Butter.
- It’s 1 of each Egg (Beaten).
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All-Propose Flour.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home.
Banana Bread instructions
- With a wooden spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla..
- Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in..
- Add the flour last, mix..
- Pour mixture into a buttered 4×8 inch loaf pan..
- Bake for 1 hour..
If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better. Banana bread is actually a bit of a misnomer as it's made with a baking soda-leavened batter, not a yeast-leavened dough.