Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes. See great recipes for Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes too! It's light, savory, and the cabbage turns naturally sweet after simmered in chicken broth with shiitake mushrooms. I highly recommend that you use chicken thighs for this instant pot recipe.
The tofu alone could be made in a big batch and tossed into other salads throughout the week, as well. Remove from oven and let cool. Toss Napa cabbage, pear, radish, and tofu with the remaining dressing and sprinkle almonds and sesame seeds on top. You can have Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes
- You need 1 bundle of vermicelli.
- Prepare 8 of chicken meatball.
- It’s 10 of large napa cabbage leaves.
- You need 1 handful of dried wood ear mushroom.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 8 oz of fried firm tofu.
- You need 16 oz of homemade chicken and seafood stock.
- It’s 2 Tsp of lacto-fermented veggie.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need to taste of fish sacue.
- It’s 1 Tsp of toasted sesame oil.
Napa cabbage can withstand long cooking. I like to use the whole leaves in hot pots or chaffing Celery cabbage or napa is cylindrical in shape with broad milky white stems and crinkly edged leaves. The Chinese folk saying above extols the virtue of tofu and napa cabbage to keep us well. Because it's summer and we are in no-cook mode.
Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes step by step
- Soak dried wood ear mushroom one day ahead. Soak rice vermicelli in warm water until soften for about 5 min..
- While waiting for vermicelli to be ready, sautee carrots, wood ear mushroom, fermented veggies and napa cabbages in olive oil. Set Instant pot Max on Sautee function for 10 minutes. Keep stir fry until all veggies are withered..
- Pour in 16 oz homemade stock and 32 oz water. Add fried tofu, vermicelli, pre-cooked chickenballs. Cancel santee function, and switch to pressure cook, select low pressure and time for 1 min and choose quick release..
- Once pressure is release, remove the lid and adjust the seasoning with fish sauce. Drizzling some toasted sesame oil when serving..
This cabbage soup includes some of summer's best produce – fresh sweet corn and zucchini. If you're making it in the winter, you could easily sub in other seasonal ingredients like broccoli, chickpeas, potatoes, etc. From cabbage rolls, cabbage soup, corned beef and cabbage, coleslaw, kimchi to sauerkraut, cabbage is a tasty What we love about cooking side dishes like cabbage in Instant Pot helps free our hands and stove space for making our main dishes (if not already in a second Instant Pot 😛 ). You end up with fall-apart cabbage plus a rich and hearty flavor that's super comforting. This Instant Pot cabbage soup recipe is packed with hearty beef, a tomato broth, and plenty of veggies.