Aloo ko Achar (Instant Potato Pickle) from Nepal. Aloo ko achaar or Instant Nepali Potato Pickle is a popular pickle recipe of Nepali cuisine. This is also known as Nepali Aloo Sabzi or Aloo sadeko. In this video, we're going to cook together Aloo ko Achar Recipe which is a very popular Nepali Food, this is served as a pickle, or as a main course as.
Achar, Aloo Kakra ko Achar, Mixed Achar, Nepal, Nepali, Nepali Food. A while back I had posted a picture of Aloo-Kakra Achar on instagram. Some of you had requested the recipe. You can have Aloo ko Achar (Instant Potato Pickle) from Nepal using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aloo ko Achar (Instant Potato Pickle) from Nepal
- You need 3 of medium boiled potatoes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cucumber cut lengthwise with skin.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped lengthwise.
- It’s 2 of green chilli slit.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped green coriander leaves with stems.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Timur/ black pepper coarsely ground.
- It’s 1/3 of red chilli flakes (optional).
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Black salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of water (optional).
- It’s 1/3 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
Now that I am almost done moving into a new place and kinda settled, i thought about making this achar for you. The innovative and instant potato pickle is a easy to prepare and spicy pickle or achaar recipe with diced potatoes and other spices. Transfer into blender to make coarse paste. Take a bowl and add potato pieces, lime juice, salt, above coarse paste and mix nicely.
Aloo ko Achar (Instant Potato Pickle) from Nepal instructions
- Cut the boiled potatoes. Fry the sesame seeds till they splutter. Grid in a mixer for 2 to 3 pulses..
- Take a mixing bowl. Mix rest of the ingredients except mustard oil, fenugreek seeds and water..
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the fenugreek seeds. When they start splutter, switch off the flame. Put the hot oil to the Potato mixture..
- Mix well. The instant, yummy and easy "Aloo ko Achar" is ready to serve with hot Rice/ Roti. Thanks.
How to make Aaloo ko Achar. (Potato Pickle Nepali). "The highest peak in the world is in Nepal. Potatoes and baby eggplants are coated in a blend of aromatic spices and cooked until perfectly tender. Achari aloo baingan is a Punjabi dish that you make by cooking baby eggplants and potatoes in a blend of Indian spices typically used to make pickles (achar). Dalla Pickle, Mango Pickle, Radish Pickle. Green Chily Pickle (Hariyo Khursani Ko Achaar).