Honey Pineapple Chicken.
You can cook Honey Pineapple Chicken using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Pineapple Chicken
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, sliced into rings 1/4 in thick.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of broccoli, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated ginger root (or 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder).
- You need 2 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 can of 8 oz pineapple chunks, in 100% juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce, low sodium.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Ancho chili powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
Honey Pineapple Chicken instructions
- In a small bowl stir together red pepper flakes, cinnamon, ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce, water and pineapple (juice and all). Set aside..
- In pie pan mix together flour, paprika, salt, white pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne paper and Ancho chili powder..
- In another pie pan beat the eggs until smooth and then mix in milk..
- Slice chicken in Half so you have two thin beast fillets, then cut in half lengthwise. You should have 8 chicken strips..
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat until hot but not smoking..
- Working with four chicken strips at a time coat in egg mixture then dredge in flour mix and fry in pan until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Set aside on plate to cool..
- Add the vegetables to the skillet, adding more oil if needed, and stir fry until tender. 6-7 minutes..
- Add pineapple sauce mixture to the veggies and turn heat up to high. Stirring constantly until boiling..
- Mix a little warm water with the cornstarch to make a watery paste. Mix into sauce..
- When sauce thickens slightly remove from heat and add chicken back to skillet. Toss to coat in sauce. Serve over rice and enjoy..