Honey Lamb Pie.
You can cook Honey Lamb Pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Lamb Pie
- It’s 500 grams of lamb mince.
- Prepare 300 grams of lamb~cut into 1cm cubes.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 4 medium of mushrooms- optional.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rosemary.
- It’s 2 tbsp of gravox to 1 cup water.
- It’s 2 slice of puff pastry.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk.
Honey Lamb Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 220 celcius. Spray pie pan with spray oil. Pull out puff pastry to defrost..
- Heat oil in frypan, add onion, mushrooms and garlic, stirring for a minute. Add lamb and stir for 2 minutes then add mince and rosemary. Cook through, stirring constantly. Stir honey into meat and add gravox mixture, stir until thickened. Pull off heat and allow to cool..
- Cut pastry to fit in pie tin and poke holes in base with a fork..
- Add meat mixture onto pastry and, with a basting brush, brush milk around top edge of pie then cover with the other sheet of pastry. Using a fork, press around top edge of the pie so the lid sticks to the base then trim edges with a knife, and poke holes in the top with a fork..
- Baste with milk..
- Bake in oven for approx 20-30 mins, or until golden brown..
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes before cutting and serving..
- Alternatively, this recipe can also be used for camp oven cooking. Preheat Camp Oven and cook for approx. 20-30 mins, or until golden brown..