Meatloaf Dry Spices.
You can have Meatloaf Dry Spices using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Dry Spices
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground mustard powder.
- Prepare 2/3 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground sage.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley flakes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
Meatloaf Dry Spices instructions
- Gather the spices together..
- Mix well put into an air tight container keeps as long as you normally keep spices. Also can be stored in a plastic ziploc bag and put into a freeze..
- This particular spice mix doesn't have powdered garlic because in meatloaf I usually like minced garlic..