Disney Recipe: Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen
Are you missing the flavors of Disney? Have you been craving some of the most iconic snacks from the parks? Well, you are in luck!
The delicious churro is a must-have every time we visit the theme parks, and now you can enjoy this famous snack in the comfort of your own home!
For The Churros
- 1 c. water
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- Cinnamon sugar
For The Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- Let’s start by making the churros: Begin in a large saucepan over medium heat — Add water, butter, and sugar. Bring to a boil, then add vanilla.
- Turn off the heat and add flour and salt. Stir the mixture with a wooden spoon until it thickens (about 30 seconds). And then let the mixture cool for 10 minutes.
- Once mixture is cooled, use a hand mixer to beat in eggs one at a time until combined. Transfer mixture to a piping bag fitted with a large open star tip.
- Next, in a large pot over medium heat, add enough oil so it comes halfway up the sides and heat to 375°. Holding the piping bag a few inches above the oil, carefully pipe churros into 6″ long ropes. Be sure to use kitchen scissors to cut off dough from piping bag.
- Fry the dough until golden brown (about 4 to 5 minutes) turning as necessary. You can fry 3 to 4 churros at a time and let oil come back to 375° before each batch. Remove the churros with a slotted spoon or tongs and immediately roll churros in cinnamon sugar, then place on a cooling rack.
- To make the chocolate dipping sauce: Place chocolate chips in a medium heatproof bowl. In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring heavy cream to a simmer. Pour hot cream over chocolate chips and let sit 2 minutes. Add cinnamon and salt and whisk to combine.
- Serve churros with chocolate dipping sauce.
Recipe by Delish
Other At Home Disney Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow recipes:
Will you be making these Disney churros in your home? Let us know in the comments.
This article has been published by insidethemagic.net with the title Disney Recipe: Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen | Inside the Magic . Please share if useful.